Bon Jovi - I'ts My Life

Intro: C5 G#5  G5  [x2]

C5                                             G#5. G5.
This aint a song for the broken hearted
C5                                           G#5. G5.
A silent prayer for the faith departed
C5
I aint gonna be just a face in the crowd
F5
Gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud

Chorus:

C5                   G#5
It’s my life and it’s now or never
D#5              A#/D
I aint gonna live for – e – ver
C5             G#5         A#5
I just wanna live while I’m alive
A#5   Bdim   C5
It’s   my    Life
G#5
My heart is like an open highway
D#5                 A#/D
Like Franky said I did it my way
C5         G#5          A#5
I just wanna live while I’m alive
A#5   Bdim   C5  G#5 G5
It’s   my    Life


C5                                     G#5. G5.
This is for ones who stood their ground
C5                                     G#5. G5.
Like Tommy and Gina, they won’t back down
C5
Tomorrow’s getting harder make no mistake
F5
Luck ain’t even lucky got to make your own breaks


G#5 A#5 C5 F5 C5


Bridge:
C5
You better stand tall when they’re calling You out
F5
Don’t bend don’t break Baby don’t back down


Bon Jovi - I'ts My life

Lihat semua  Lirik + chord Bon Jovi

> Iwan Fals - Sarjana muda

> Seventeen - Semua untukmu

> kembali ke beranda